To ensure both the client and therapist's boundaries are clearly defined and kept safe, it is imperative that professional standards are maintained. Thank you for reading and honoring our policies.
- Clients are expected to be clean
- Clients may not be intoxicated in any way.
- Clients must reschedule if sick, infectious, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- NON SEXUAL SERVICE: Sol Integrative Wellness™ is providing
professional massage therapy which is nonsexual. If any client demonstrates any kind of inappropriate behavior, or initiates any inappropriate conversation or gestures towards the therapist, this will be considered sexual harassment and the session will be terminated immediately, will not be refunded, and client will no longer able to receive massage from the therapist.
- Clients will complete a brief health background information form and sign an office policy agreement before any treatment.
- Clients under the age of 18 must have a form of consent from a legal guardian.
- Therapist will honor your privacy at all times, ensuring the room is private and the drape covers every area besides what is being worked on. Clients are free to disrobe to their comfort level. Do not hesitate to ask any questions or concerns you may have.
- Any advice given is only advice and is not to be considered a medical diagnosis.
- First time clients should show up 10 minutes prior to their first session. Returning clients should arrive 5 minutes prior to their session.
- Cancellation of a massage prior to 24 hours will not be charged.
- Cancellation of a session within 24 hours will be charged 50% of the rate for the session.
- If a client is late to the session, the session will be cut short in order for the massage therapist to remain on schedule. Depending on the lateness of the client it is at the therapist’s judgment to decide to reschedule.
- All personal information and conversations between the client and therapist are kept confidential. Confidentiality will be protected according to HIPAA standards.